All our products come fully tested and certificated in accordance with the Machinery Directive (Directive 2006/42/EC of the European Parliament) and UKCA requirements. We take Health & Safety seriously, and in doing so ensure you're supplied with a product that meets all HSE requirements.
Pricing & Payment
All prices shown are in GBP and exclude VAT as default.
We deliver nationwide and overseas, however, deliveries outside of the UK Mainland would require us to obtain additional shipping charges from our shipping agent, so please allow a little extra time for this during quoting.
Product: Hydraulic Drum Tipper
With full hydraulic operation, and no need for the truck operator to leave the cab of the lift truck, this drum rotator will allow drums to be forward rotated through 360 degrees.
Designed to suit 210 litre steel drums and also 'L' & 'XL' ring plastic drums, the drums are safely secured in place via two webbing and ratchet strap assemblies.
Large 'T' screws ensure the forklift drum rotator is safely fastened to the lift truck forks.
Supplied with 3 year warranty, fully tested & certificated
N.B. Hydraulic hoses to be supplied by others
|To Suit Drum Type (210 Litre)
|Method of Rotation
|Max Fork Size (mm)
|Fork Spread (O/s to O/s)
|Steel & 'L', 'XL' Plastic
|140 x 50
• Hydraulic operation allows for drums to be rotated without the truck operator having to leave the seat of the forklift
• High quality hydraulic gearbox to drain drums fully whilst eliminating manual handling and reducing risk of back strain
• Manually adjustable drum girdle that grips drum firmly, eliminating risk of drum slippage and subsequent damage costs and contents loss
• Generous size 'drive in' fork pockets to allow quick fitting on and off forklift
• Large 'T' screw retention to forklift forks to ensure drum rotator is secured to the lift truck safely
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations
In House UK Manufacturing
FULLY TESTED & CERTIFICATED
No Quibble Guarantee
Bespoke Solutions & Expert Help