Extendable forklift jib with height adjustment to 30 degrees
All our products come fully tested and certificated in accordance with the Machinery Directive (Directive 2006/42/EC of the European Parliament) and UKCA requirements. We take Health & Safety seriously, and in doing so ensure you're supplied with a product that meets all HSE requirements.
Pricing & Payment
All prices shown are in GBP and exclude VAT as default.
We deliver nationwide and overseas, however, deliveries outside of the UK Mainland would require us to obtain additional shipping charges from our shipping agent, so please allow a little extra time for this during quoting.
Product: Articulating Extender Forklift Jib
With an adjustable lifting beam height up to 45 degrees, in 5-degree increments, our Articulating extender jib is suitable for handling loads at variable heights. The beam length on the Articulating extender jib is also manually adjustable, with a closed length of 2500mm and a fully extended length of 3000mm, making it well suited for handling extra long loads.
Safe and secure fitment of the jib is ensured by heel retention pins fitted to the rear of the forklift forks.
Supplied with 3 year warranty, fully tested & certificated
Please see the below table which details the lifting capacity at each lifting point of the jib (aka load centre) based on what capacity the forklift truck is used
|Lifting Capacity (kg) at Various Lifting Points (mm)
|Forklift Fork Information
|Minimum Truck Capacity
|Max Fork Section (mm)
|Fork Spread (mm)
|140 x 60
|180 x 80
|180 x 80
|180 x 80
N.B: If in doubt please consult with your forklift truck manufacturer/dealer to establish if your forklift truck has enough lifting capacity when using the forklift jib
• Lifting beam can be adjusted to 45 degrees (15 degree increments) making it ideal fo handling loads of variable heights
• Extends out to 3000mm (2000mm closed) to allow loads to be picked up from greater distances, thus reducing handling costs
• Raised hook position for improved visibility whilst keeping hook off the ground when jib is left standing
• Jib rated to suit the capacity of the lift truck, reducing wear and tear on the lift truck and possibility of overloading
• Multiple hook positions for flexible load handling whilst reducing handling costs
• Long jib arm to reach otherwise inaccessible places (i.e. machinery motors), helping to reduce factory maintenance costs
• Large fork pockets for instant 'drive in' fitting, making jib quick and simple to fit and remove from lift truck
• Heel retaining pins to ensure the jib is safely and securely fastened to the lift truck forks
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations
In House UK Manufacturing
FULLY TESTED & CERTIFICATED
No Quibble Guarantee
Bespoke Solutions & Expert Help