Short reach extendable forklift jib, length 1250 to 1750mm
All our products come fully tested and certificated in accordance with the Machinery Directive (Directive 2006/42/EC of the European Parliament) and UKCA requirements. We take Health & Safety seriously, and in doing so ensure you're supplied with a product that meets all HSE requirements.
Pricing & Payment
All prices shown are in GBP and exclude VAT as default.
We deliver nationwide and overseas, however, deliveries outside of the UK Mainland would require us to obtain additional shipping charges from our shipping agent, so please allow a little extra time for this during quoting.
Product: Short Reach Extender Jib
Offering the same characteristics as our standard raised height extender jib, but with a shorter closed length, makes this jib the ideal choice for when maneuvering in occasionally confined spaces is required.
The short-reach extender jib comes with a closed length position of 1250mm and an extended length position of 1750mm. The raised beam height position of this forklift jib also aids visibility for the forklift truck operator.
Manufactured to the highest quality, the short-reach extender jib has four different lifting location points, offering a variety of load-handling options.
The lifting capacity of the forklift jib is based on the forklift truck's capacity, therefore ensuring the lifting jib can be operated safely within the lifting limits of the forklift truck
Supplied with 3 year warranty, fully tested & certificated
Please see the below table which details the lifting capacity at each lifting point of the jib (aka load centre) based on what capacity the forklift truck is used
|Lifting Capacity (kg) at Various Lifting Points (mm)
|Forklift Fork Information
|Minimum Truck Capacity
|Max Fork Section (mm)
|Fork Spread (mm)
|120 x 50
|120 x 50
|140 x 60
|140 x 60
|140 x 60
N.B: If in doubt please consult with your forklift truck manufacturer/dealer to establish if your forklift truck has enough lifting capacity when using the forklift jib
• Short reach extension facility making it ideal for manoeuvring in confined spaces
• Raised hook position for improved visibility whilst keeping hook off the ground when jib is left standing
• Jib rated to suit the capacity of the lift truck, reducing wear and tear on the lift truck and possibility of overloading
• Multiple hook positions for flexible load handling whilst reducing handling costs
• Large fork pockets for instant 'drive in' fitting, making jib quick and simple to fit and remove from lift truck
• Heel retaining pins to ensure the jib is safely and securely fastened to the lift truck forks
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations
In House UK Manufacturing
FULLY TESTED & CERTIFICATED
No Quibble Guarantee
Bespoke Solutions & Expert Help