Suitable for use for one person, this forklift safety cage comes fitted with an inward opening, automatic locking safety gate which ensures the gate cannot be opened once the cage is off the ground
The safety cage is PM28 compliant and comes supplied with fully test certification
• PM28 compliant
• Self closing, automatic locking front gate for easy access into platform whilst providing a protective barrier when operating at height
• Security locking system to fork heels ensure the work platform is safely secured to the lift truck
• Full length fork pockets to provide complete platform stability
• Harness anchorage points and in-board handholds points for operator safety
• Perforated back mesh ensures there is a barrier between the platform user and the hazardous areas of the lift truck
• Anti slip floor tread with drain holes to avoid accumulation of water and risk of slipping
• Kick rail to all sides prohibits items left on the floor from falling out at height (i.e. work tools)
• Painted in safety Golden Yellow finish to aid visibility when in operation on the lift truck
• Provided with full safety livery and technical rating plate
"We had a H & S risk for climbing in an out of a lorry/container. Safety is paramount and the forklift platform has had positive feedback from our staff. Excellent communications, explanations & expectations and will recommend you elsewhere"
- Annette Gregory, PA, Kenton Foods
"To comply with our safety rules we needed the forklift cage for changing light fittings in the warehouse. We had to hire a scissor lift each time. The forklift cage has recouped our costs of hiring the scissor lift"
- Nick Saville, Director, Azpack Ltd
"The forklift man basket is used for occasionally safely scanning freight on the top deck of double deck trailers. A quality product supplied in a timely manner by a very professional company"
- Hefin Rees, Commercial Manager, AJ Maiden & Son Ltd
Does the platform comply with current Health & Safety Regulations ?
Yes, the platform is PM28 compliant and comes supplied with full test certification
How does the platform secure to the lift truck ?
The platform is secured to the lift truck via a removable heel pins, which locates behind the heel of the forks. Once these pins are in place, the platform will be safely secure
How do I gain entry into the platform ?
The platform has a front opening gate, which will self close and automatically lock once the platform is raised off the ground
What if my fork dimensions are larger than what you say the platform pockets will accept ?
This will not be a problem, although we would ask you to contact us with your fork dimensions, as we would need to modify the platform pockets to suit
If you have a question which is not answered above, please fill in the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return.
We deliver nationwide and overseas, however, deliveries outside of UK Mainland would require us to obtain shipping charges from our shipping agent, so please allow for this during quoting. Read more.
All prices shown are in GBP and exclude VAT as default. We reserve the right to change our prices at any time. In the event that a product is listed with an incorrect price or incorrect information due to typographical error... Read more.
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.