Offering the same characteristics as our standard WP-SPG single person platform but raised up on legs to give extended lift height for accessing high racking, roof lights, buzz bars etc, where truck mast height is limited.
Our safety cages are PM28 compliant and manufactured to simply and securely fit to the forks of a forklift truck.
N.B. When raised by 1000mm an external ladder is fitted as standard
• PM28 compliant
• Base of platform raised in height to give extended lift height when fork truck mast height is limited
• Self closing, automatic locking front gate for easy access into platform whilst providing a protective barrier when operating at height
• Security locking system to fork heels ensure the work platform is safely secured to the lift truck
• Full length fork pockets to provide complete platform stability
• Harness anchorage points and in-board handholds points for operator safety
• Perforated back mesh ensures there is a barrier between the platform user and the hazardous areas of the lift truck
• Anti slip floor tread with drain holes to avoid accumulation of water and risk of slipping
• Kick rail to all sides prohibits items left on the floor from falling out at height (i.e. work tools)
• Painted in safety Golden Yellow finish to aid visibility when in operation on the lift truck
• Provided with full safety livery and technical rating plate
"We have a high bay building and need the ability to reach equipment at high level without having to hire access equipment. We now have immediate access to equipment to carry out repair without the additional cost in time & hire from outside suppliers"
- Mike Cooper, Director, Machine Spares Ltd
No questions have been asked about this product yet. If you have a question to ask, please submit using the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return
We deliver nationwide and overseas, however, deliveries outside of UK Mainland would require us to obtain shipping charges from our shipping agent, so please allow for this during quoting. Read more.
All prices shown are in GBP and exclude VAT as default. We reserve the right to change our prices at any time. In the event that a product is listed with an incorrect price or incorrect information due to typographical error... Read more.
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.