Fully stainless steel in construction, our range of stainless steel tipping skips are designed for use primarily in the food and drinks industry, where corrosion resistance and the minimisation of contamination is vital.
Every part of the tipping bin is manufactured from stainless steel, making it suitable for pressure washing or steam cleaning.
Our stainless steel tipping skips, with spark proof properties, can come ATEX certified if required allowing for use in potentially hazardous and explosive atmospheres.
• Manufactured entirely from stainless steel, offering spark proof non-corrosive properties
• Regular duty 3mm thick steel tipping bin ensures strong, durable properties
• Full width release handles to eliminate the need to have to lean in between the skip and the truck mast for tipping
• Heavy duty steel under frames to ensure long service life properties
• Twin locking mechanisms for added safety to ensure safe locking when skips are loaded unevenly
• Pre-drilled castor plates to allow retro fitment of castors if need be (no onsite welding required)
• Safety security chains ensure skips are safely retained to the lift truck without risk of slipping off the truck forks
• Pull cord fixing points to both left and right hand sides, allows easy retro fitment if required
• Bolted tipping handle assembly allows easy replacement if required (no welding required)
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations
No questions have been asked about this product yet. If you have a question to ask, please submit using the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return
We deliver nationwide and overseas, however, deliveries outside of UK Mainland would require us to obtain shipping charges from our shipping agent, so please allow for this during quoting. Read more.
All prices shown are in GBP and exclude VAT as default. We reserve the right to change our prices at any time. In the event that a product is listed with an incorrect price or incorrect information due to typographical error... Read more.
Heavy duty tipping bins with hot dipped Galvanised finish
Regular duty tipping skips - ideal for general waste and rubbish.
Heavy duty tipping skips suitable for more arduous conditions
Wheelie bin lifter to handle small 90-240 litre wheelie bins
Wheelie bin lifter to handle large 660-1100 litre wheelie bins
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.