Designed for handling 210 litre open top mauser plastic drums, this drum handler comes fitted with a special gripping head, making it suitable for all sizes of mauser drums.
Due to the tapered shape of mauser drums, many drum handlers are not suitable for handling this type of drum. With the special gripping head of this particular drum lifter, it is the ideal drum handler to choose for handling mauser drums that are packed tightly on pallets
The rim grip mauser drum handler is supplied with a mild steel frame and zinc plated 'T' bolt screws for safe retention to the forklift, and like all our forklift attachments, comes fully tested and certified to comply with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
• Suitable for use with 210 litre open top mauser (egg shaped) plastic drums
• Strong 'Parrot Beak' gripping mechanism reduces dangerous and costly spillages and drum damage
• Hard steel gripping head for a long service life with low maintenance and operating costs
• Ample sized fork pockets to suit most fork trucks, no need to risk back strain through manual handling
• Fully automatic in operation, reducing time and labour costs
• Freestanding allows quick and easy fitment on and off the forklift with heavy duty zinc plated screw clamps for safe securing
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations
If you have a question which is not answered above, please fill in the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return.
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.