Our Mauser drum grab is a single drum handler suitable for use for handling open top plastic drums. Fully automatic in operation, the drum grab grips the drum at the base and when lifted the weight holds the drum in place.
The drum is released when set on the floor or pallet, arms on the drum grab spring open when withdrawn.
The benefit of this drum handler is that it is suitable for handling 'egg shaped' drums or drums with the base diameter being smaller than the drum diameter.
With zinc plated 'T' screws for safely securing the drum handler to the lift truck forks, the Mauser drum handler will come fully tested and certified to comply with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
• Suitable for use with 210 litre Mauser (egg shaped) plastic drums and other drums where the base diameter is smaller than the drum diameter
• Ample sized fork pockets to suit most fork trucks, no need to risk back strain through manual handling
• Simple design with few moving parts offering low maintenance and servicing costs
• Fully automatic in operation, reducing time and labour costs
• Quick and easy to fit on and off the forklift with heavy duty zinc plated screw clamps for safe securing to forklift
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations
No questions have been asked about this product yet. If you have a question to ask, please submit using the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.