All our products come fully tested and certificated in accordance with the Machinery Directive (Directive 2006/42/EC of the European Parliament) and UKCA requirements. We take Health & Safety seriously, and in doing so ensure you're supplied with a product that meets all HSE requirements.
Pricing & Payment
All prices shown are in GBP and exclude VAT as default.
We deliver nationwide and overseas, however, deliveries outside of the UK Mainland would require us to obtain additional shipping charges from our shipping agent, so please allow a little extra time for this during quoting.
Product: Mauser Drum Handler
Our Mauser drum grab is a single drum handler suitable for use handling open-top plastic drums. Fully automatic in operation, the drum grab grips the drum at the base and when lifted the weight holds the drum in place.
The drum is released when set on the floor or pallet, arms on the drum grab spring open when withdrawn.
The benefit of this drum handler is that it is suitable for handling 'egg-shaped' drums or drums with the base diameter being smaller than the drum diameter.
With zinc plated 'T' screws for safely securing the drum handler to the lift truck forks, the Mauser drum handler will come fully tested and certified to comply with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
• Suitable for use with 210 litre Mauser (egg shaped) plastic drums and other drums where the base diameter is smaller than the drum diameter
• Ample sized fork pockets to suit most fork trucks, no need to risk back strain through manual handling
• Simple design with few moving parts offering low maintenance and servicing costs
• Fully automatic in operation, reducing time and labour costs
• Quick and easy to fit on and off the forklift with heavy duty zinc plated screw clamps for safe securing to forklift
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations
In House UK Manufacturing
FULLY TESTED & CERTIFICATED
No Quibble Guarantee
Bespoke Solutions & Expert Help