Ideal for keeping car parks, container depots and warehouses free from metal debris such as swarf, nails, nuts & bolts etc., the Magnasweep forklift magnet simply slides onto the forklift forks, for quick and easy operation.
With a corrosion resistant, robust design, this forklift magnetic sweeper will pick up metal contamination from approx 4-5" off the ground. The magnet surface of the sweeper is easily cleaned, and once your cleaning operations are complete, the forklift magnet can removed for using at a later date.
Like all our forklift attachments, the Magnasweep forklift magnet sweeper will come supplied fully tested and certified for compliance with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
N.B. This magnet can affect Pacemakers, Credit Cars, Watches and other Electrical Devices - minimum safe distance 1m
• Strong magnetism suitable for picking up metal debris from 4-5" off the ground
• 100mm deep x 1200mm wide corrosion resistant magnetic surface
• Robust design providing long service life properties
• 'T' screw retention to forklift forks to ensure magnet is safely secured to the lift truck
• Non magnetised cleaning strip to allow metal debris to be easily brushed off the magnetic surface
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations
What type of ferrous metal can I pick up with the magnet ?
The magnet is best suited for picking up small bits of metal such as nails, screws, swarf, nuts and bolts etc
How does the magnet release the metal ?
There is a small un-magnetised strip on the one side of the magnet, which, when the metal is scraped to this area, will simply fall off
Will the magnet get weaker over time ?
The unit uses a permanent magnetic bar, which as a result, does not lose strength over time
If you have a question which is not answered above, please fill in the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return.
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.