The cruciform big bag handler has been designed to enable bags with 4 loops to be lifted with an overhead crane or overhead lifting hook. A centrally mounted shackle allows a hook to be fitted with ease.
Special loop retainers on the bag handling attachment allow the bag loops to be simply fitted, whilst ensuring they cannot accidentally come out.
Like all our forklift and crane slung attachments, the cruciform bag handler will come fully tested and certified to comply with latest Health & Safety Regulations.
N.B. For suspending below the forks of a lift truck, a fork mounted hook attachment would be required.
• Special bag loop retainers allow bag loops to be simply fitted without accidentally coming out
• Central lifting eye to secure to overhead hook for crane or forklift use
• 1000mm distance between loop retainers ensures the most popular size of big bag can be handled safely
• Robust design ensuring heavy big bags can be handled safely
• Painted in safety yellow to ensure visibility when suspended from over head hook
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for compliance with Health & Safety Regulations
"The Bag Handler is perfect for our needs, and has made the job of lifting the 1 tonne sand bags for flood defences a whole lot safer. Threading the bag straps over the forklift forks is now a thing of the past, working at night is safer, and keeping our guys away from working to close to machinery has also increased our safety levels"
Brian Phipps, Specialist Team Member, Environment Agency
No questions have been asked about this product yet. If you have a question to ask, please submit using the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.