Crane slung cruciform style bag lifter with central lifting eye
All our products come fully tested and certificated in accordance with the Machinery Directive (Directive 2006/42/EC of the European Parliament) and UKCA requirements. We take Health & Safety seriously, and in doing so ensure you're supplied with a product that meets all HSE requirements.
Pricing & Payment
All prices shown are in GBP and exclude VAT as default.
We deliver nationwide and overseas, however, deliveries outside of the UK Mainland would require us to obtain additional shipping charges from our shipping agent, so please allow a little extra time for this during quoting.
Product: Cruciform Bag Carrier
The cruciform big bag handler has been designed to enable bags with 4 loops to be lifted with an overhead crane or overhead lifting hook. A centrally mounted shackle allows a hook to be fitted with ease.
Special loop retainers on the bag handling attachment allow the bag loops to be simply fitted, whilst ensuring they cannot accidentally come out.
Supplied with 3 year warranty, fully tested & certificated
N.B. For suspending below the forks of a lift truck, a fork-mounted hook attachment would be required.
|Distance between claws (mm)
|1000 x 1000
• Special bag loop retainers allow bag loops to be simply fitted without accidentally coming out
• Central lifting eye to secure to overhead hook for crane or forklift use
• 1000mm distance between loop retainers ensures the most popular size of big bag can be handled safely
• Robust design ensuring heavy big bags can be handled safely
• Painted in safety yellow to ensure visibility when suspended from over head hook
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for compliance with Health & Safety Regulations
In House UK Manufacturing
FULLY TESTED & CERTIFICATED
No Quibble Guarantee
Bespoke Solutions & Expert Help