For use with large telehandlers - 2.4m (W)
All our products come fully tested and certificated in accordance with the Machinery Directive (Directive 2006/42/EC of the European Parliament) and UKCA requirements. We take Health & Safety seriously, and in doing so ensure you're supplied with a product that meets all HSE requirements.
Pricing & Payment
All prices shown are in GBP and exclude VAT as default.
We deliver nationwide and overseas, however, deliveries outside of the UK Mainland would require us to obtain additional shipping charges from our shipping agent, so please allow a little extra time for this during quoting.
Product: CS240 - Telehandler Rotary Sweeper
Introducing the latest innovation in heavy-duty sweepers, the telehandler sweeper is a game-changer for construction and rental companies.
Designed to attach to large telehandlers, this sweeper is piped directly into the hydraulics, making it a seamless addition to your equipment fleet.
Perfect for sweeping mud and construction debris on public roads or access roads, this sweeper is not only effective but also incredibly easy to use. The hydraulic opening and closing collection hopper ensures that emptying debris is a breeze, saving you time and effort on the job.
The telehandler sweeper is equipped with a new hydraulic tech pack that guarantees optimal performance. With features like a built-in flow restrictor and the ability to sweep only in the correct direction, this sweeper is designed to make your job easier and more efficient.
Boasting a sweeping width of 2400mm, the main brush of this sweeper is made from 100% recycled plastic, making it an environmentally friendly choice for your business. Additionally, the water spray bar provides up to 1 hour of dust-free sweeping with each refill of the 66-gallon tank, ensuring a clean and safe work environment for your team.
|Sweeping Width (mm)
|L X W X H (mm)
|Collection Hopper (ltr)
|Water Tank (ltr)
Optional Extra Equipment (please ask for more detail if required)
Side Kerb Brush
• Heavy-duty construction
• Hydraulic system allows for ease of function with oil restrictor that will only use the optimum amount of oil
• Hydraulic tech pack fitted as standard ensures the broom can only sweep in the correct direction
• 250 Litre gravity water system with twin tanks providing 1 hour of of dust-controlled sweeping before needing a refill
• 2400mm wide sweeping width with brush made from 100% recycled plastic
• Dust control skirting
• 690 Litre hydraulic collection hopper offering quick and efficient opening and closing
• Adjustable fully floating main broom
• Heavy-duty rubber wheel castors
In House UK Manufacturing
FULLY TESTED & CERTIFICATED
No Quibble Guarantee
Bespoke Solutions & Expert Help