Heavy duty forklift brush for arduous outdoor conditions
All our products come fully tested and certificated in accordance with the Machinery Directive (Directive 2006/42/EC of the European Parliament) and UKCA requirements. We take Health & Safety seriously, and in doing so ensure you're supplied with a product that meets all HSE requirements.
Pricing & Payment
All prices shown are in GBP and exclude VAT as default.
We deliver nationwide and overseas, however, deliveries outside of the UK Mainland would require us to obtain additional shipping charges from our shipping agent, so please allow a little extra time for this during quoting.
Product: Heavy Duty Forklift Yard Brush
Simple, reliable, and with no moving parts, this heavy-duty forklift brush is designed to tackle the harshest of environments with ease.
With 11 rows of (replaceable) polypropylene bristles, maximum sweeping power is achieved, thus allowing the sweeper to clean up in the toughest of environments.
Mounting directly onto the forks of the forklift via a fork sleeve hitch (To suit 100mm x 50mm thick forks), free sweeping can be achieved in minutes. A high-tensile steel shroud with a powder-coated finish ensures this forklift brush will remain in service for years to come.
|Broom Width (mm)
|No of Rows
|Bristle Height (mm)
• Sweeps up to 400 miles before changing bristles
• No moving parts, simple and reliable and virtually maintenance free with minimum downtime
• High tensile 4mm steel broom head, shot blasted, undercoated and powder coated for extreme durability
• 11 rows of interchangeable polypropylene bristles for efficient and long lasting sweeping
• Safe and efficient design to help reduce accident risks of personnel in the yard or warehouse
• Fork sleeve hitch with heel pin retention ensures the sweeper is safely secured to the lift truck during operation
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations
In House UK Manufacturing
FULLY TESTED & CERTIFICATED
No Quibble Guarantee
Bespoke Solutions & Expert Help