Gas trolley for lifting or wheeling two cylinders into position
All our products come fully tested and certificated in accordance with the Machinery Directive (Directive 2006/42/EC of the European Parliament) and UKCA requirements. We take Health & Safety seriously, and in doing so ensure you're supplied with a product that meets all HSE requirements.
Pricing & Payment
All prices shown are in GBP and exclude VAT as default.
We deliver nationwide and overseas, however, deliveries outside of the UK Mainland would require us to obtain additional shipping charges from our shipping agent, so please allow a little extra time for this during quoting.
Product: Double Cylinder Lifting Trolley
For moving two cylinders with either overhead lifting hoist or wheeled. The twin-cylinder lifting trolley allows gas cylinders to be lifted and transported in a safe and secure manner. Steel link retaining chains fasten the cylinders to the top and bottom of the trolley, whilst the fully portable design makes for easy movement around the workplace.
The cylinder trolley comes with 2 x 400mm diameter solid rubber wheels and a 160mm swivel castor on the rear support frame.
Fully tested, 'CE' marked, and supply of Certificate of Conformity ensures the unit is fully compliant with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
• Transport single cylinders together at the same time
• One product allowing cylinders to be either lifted into position or wheeled around the floor
• Fitted with 2 x 400mm diameter solid rubber wheels and 1 x 160mm diameter castor on the rear support frame
• 50mm diameter lifting eye fitted on top of unit for easy attachment to any overhead lifting gear
• Fully portable for easy movement around the workplace
• Fitted with steel link retaining chains top and bottom
In House UK Manufacturing
FULLY TESTED & CERTIFICATED
No Quibble Guarantee
Bespoke Solutions & Expert Help