Multi purpose gas bottle handler for a variety of gas bottle sizes
All our products come fully tested and certificated in accordance with the Machinery Directive (Directive 2006/42/EC of the European Parliament) and UKCA requirements. We take Health & Safety seriously, and in doing so ensure you're supplied with a product that meets all HSE requirements.
Pricing & Payment
All prices shown are in GBP and exclude VAT as default.
We deliver nationwide and overseas, however, deliveries outside of the UK Mainland would require us to obtain additional shipping charges from our shipping agent, so please allow a little extra time for this during quoting.
Product: Crane Slung Gas Bottle Handler
The crane-slung gas bottle handler allows cylinders to be handled via a crane or overhead hook. The base is raised off the ground slightly to also allow for a forklift to lift, for positional purposes. Two quick-release retaining chains safely secure the gas bottles in place when in use.
This crane-slung gas bottle handler is designed to suit a range of different gas bottle diameters and can carry up to four gas bottles at one time, each in its own segregated area to avoid damage.
The unit has 4 segments for the bottles to sit in, each of which is 345mm x 396mm, thus enabling you to carry any bottle or cylinder up to this size safely and securely.
The unit will handle bottles up to and including 1250mm in height.
Supplied with 3 year warranty, fully tested & certificated
|No of Cylinders
|Up To Cylinder Size (mm)
|Max Cylinder Height (mm)
|Max Fork Size (mm)
|345 x 396
|200 x 70
• Large centrally lifting eye suitable for attachment to most sized overhead hooks
• Secure fitment of gas bottles via chain retention to allow gas bottles to be safely handled with no need for manual handling
• Raised base to facilitate being handled by forklift truck forks for positioning purposes
• Few moving parts allows for low maintenance and servicing costs
• Painted in safety yellow gloss finish to aid visibility
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations
In House UK Manufacturing
FULLY TESTED & CERTIFICATED
No Quibble Guarantee
Bespoke Solutions & Expert Help