All our products come fully tested and certificated in accordance with the Machinery Directive (Directive 2006/42/EC of the European Parliament) and UKCA requirements. We take Health & Safety seriously, and in doing so ensure you're supplied with a product that meets all HSE requirements.
Pricing & Payment
All prices shown are in GBP and exclude VAT as default.
We deliver nationwide and overseas, however, deliveries outside of the UK Mainland would require us to obtain additional shipping charges from our shipping agent, so please allow a little extra time for this during quoting.
A fundamental problem with counterbalance forklift trucks is that it is very difficult to judge the angle of mast tilt from the driver's position, yet this is vital to their safe operation.
ForkAngles is the perfect solution for ensuring your forklift forks are kept level for safe load handling whilst giving the truck operator the information they need to carry out their job safely.
Simply fitted to the mast of the fork truck in a matter of minutes, with no drilling or truck modification required, the ForkAngle is mounted via structural strength self-adhesive pads, in the eye line of the operator, allowing for accurate alignment of the forks with the load, first time and every time.
Relying on the force of gravity, no wiring, batteries or maintenance is required.
Reduced wear and tear on the forklift controls from constant micro-adjusting, whilst speeding up productivity, is just one of many benefits fitting ForkAngles to the mast of your forklifts can bring about.
By giving a clear and precise indication of the mast angle, ForkAngles can help you save time, increase safety and lower your carbon footprint.
• Mounted with structural strength self adhesive pads - no drilling or truck modification required
• Relies on the force of gravity - no wiring, batteries or maintenance required
• Achieves accuracy of +/-0.1° equivalent to 2mm difference in height along a 1.2m fork
• Simple in house calibration
• Built to last from top quality materials and components
• Allows the operator to set the correct tilt angle of the forks, therefore reducing wear and tear on the controls and hydraulics through constant micro adjusting
• Allows accurate handling of pallets whilst reducing pallet damage, packaging damage and associated costs
• Allows accurate positioning for forks when entering racking systems whilst reducing potential racking damage
• Allows novice drivers to quickly set the fork angle, therefore reducing driver training times
In House UK Manufacturing
FULLY TESTED & CERTIFICATED
No Quibble Guarantee
Bespoke Solutions & Expert Help