Hydraulic drum grab suitable for steel & plastic drums
All our products come fully tested and certificated in accordance with the Machinery Directive (Directive 2006/42/EC of the European Parliament) and UKCA requirements. We take Health & Safety seriously, and in doing so ensure you're supplied with a product that meets all HSE requirements.
Pricing & Payment
All prices shown are in GBP and exclude VAT as default.
We deliver nationwide and overseas, however, deliveries outside of the UK Mainland would require us to obtain additional shipping charges from our shipping agent, so please allow a little extra time for this during quoting.
Product: Forklift Drum Grab (FDH-HYD)
Suitable for both 210 litre steel and plastic drums, and with a versatile hydraulic clamping function, this drum handler is perfect for handling mixed type drums and for when high volume movement of drums is required
For added grip and non-marking benefits, the jaw arms of the hydraulic drum handler are coated with shore 60A polyurethane.
Fitted with a double-ended dual-acting cylinder ensuring the arms open evenly on each side, the hydraulic drum handler also has a pressure relief valve for finite adjustment to its clamping power
Supplied with 3 year warranty, fully tested & certificated
N:B: Hydraulic Hoses supplied by others
• Suitable for use with 210 litre steel and plastic drums
• Hydraulic operation for quick and easy drum handling
• Shore 60A Polypropylene coating to inside of jaws offering non-marking properties
• Double ended dual acting cylinder ensures jaw arms open evenly
• Pressure relief valve offers finite adjustment to the clamping power
• Ample sized fork pockets to suit most fork trucks
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations
In House UK Manufacturing
FULLY TESTED & CERTIFICATED
No Quibble Guarantee
Bespoke Solutions & Expert Help