Universal drum grab suitable for steel & plastic drums
All our products come fully tested and certificated in accordance with the Machinery Directive (Directive 2006/42/EC of the European Parliament) and UKCA requirements. We take Health & Safety seriously, and in doing so ensure you're supplied with a product that meets all HSE requirements.
Pricing & Payment
All prices shown are in GBP and exclude VAT as default.
We deliver nationwide and overseas, however, deliveries outside of the UK Mainland would require us to obtain additional shipping charges from our shipping agent, so please allow a little extra time for this during quoting.
Product: Universal Drum Grab
Introducing our best-selling drum grab, the universal drum handler is a versatile tool designed to make drum handling a breeze. With a quick-slide-two-position adjustor, this drum handler can effortlessly lift both 210-litre steel drums and 210-litre 'L' & 'XL' ring plastic drums, making it a must-have for any factory or store looking to streamline their drum movement process.
The innovative design of the universal drum handler allows for easy handling of steel drums through the 'rolling' hoops, while the 'L' and 'XL' ring plastic drums are securely lifted via the underside of the drum lip. This ensures that drums of different types can be safely transported without any hassle.
For added safety and security, the universal drum handler features zinc plated fork screws that firmly attach the handler to the forks of the forklift truck. This provides peace of mind knowing that the drums are securely held in place during transportation, reducing the risk of accidents or spills.
Upgrade your drum handling process with our reliable and efficient universal drum handler today!
Supplied with 3 year warranty, fully tested & certificated
|Drum Type (210 Litre)
|No Of Drums
|Max Fork Size (mm)
|Fork Spread (O/s-O/s)
|Steel & 'L','XL' Plastic
|140 x 50
• Suitable for use with 210 litre steel drums and 'L' & 'XL' ring plastic drums, allows these common drums to be handled with no risk of injury
• Ample sized fork pockets to suit most fork trucks, no need to risk back strain through manual handling
• Simple design with few moving parts offering low maintenance and servicing costs
• Fully automatic in operation, reducing time and labour costs
• Quick and easy to fit on and off the forklift with heavy duty zinc plated screw clamps for safe securing to forklift
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations
In House UK Manufacturing
FULLY TESTED & CERTIFICATED
No Quibble Guarantee
Bespoke Solutions & Expert Help