Fork mounted bag lifter with lifting claws for easy bag handling
All our products come fully tested and certificated in accordance with the Machinery Directive (Directive 2006/42/EC of the European Parliament) and UKCA requirements. We take Health & Safety seriously, and in doing so ensure you're supplied with a product that meets all HSE requirements.
Pricing & Payment
All prices shown are in GBP and exclude VAT as default.
We deliver nationwide and overseas, however, deliveries outside of the UK Mainland would require us to obtain additional shipping charges from our shipping agent, so please allow a little extra time for this during quoting.
Product: Fork Mounted Bag Lifter
The forklift bag handler is designed for handling standard-size "big bags" whilst utilising the forks on the forklift truck. The bag handler attachment simply attaches to the forklift forks, thus allowing the bags to be picked up via the bag loops. A bag claw situated on each corner of the forklift bag handler allows the safe lifting, loading, and unloading of big bags.
Negating the need to hang the bag straps directly off the forklift forks, and avoiding the subsequent damage that the sharp fork edges can incur, our forklift bag handler provides the ideal solution for your big bag handling requirements.
With safe securing to the forklift forks via heel retention pins and supplied in safety yellow for visibility when fitted to the forklift.
Supplied with 3 year warranty, fully tested & certificated
|Distance between claws (mm)
|Max fork size (mm)
|Fork Spead (O/s - O/s) mm
|1000 x 1000
|140 x 60
• Loop claws to enable quick and easy loading and unloading of bags, reducing manual handling
• Free standing 'drive in' design, only requiring single person fitment, reducing downtime for the truck operator
• Large fork pockets allow quick fitment and changeover from bag handling to pallet handling
• Heel retention ensures the forklift bag handler is safely secured to the lift truck forks
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to comply with Health & Safety Regulations
In House UK Manufacturing
FULLY TESTED & CERTIFICATED
No Quibble Guarantee
Bespoke Solutions & Expert Help