The crane slung gas bottle handler allow cylinders to be handled via a crane or overhead hook. The base is raised off the ground slightly to also allow for a forklift to lift, for positional purposes. Two retaining chains safely secure the gas bottles in place when in use.
This crane slung gas bottle handler is designed to suit a range of different gas bottle diameters and can carry up to four gas bottles at one time.
The unit has 4 segments for the gas bottles to sit in, each of which is 345mm x 396mm. This enables you to carry any bottle or cylinder up to this size safely and securely
Like all our crane slung attachments, the gas bottle handler comes fully tested and certified to comply with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
• Large centrally lifting eye suitable for attachment to most sized overhead hooks
• Secure fitment of gas bottles via chain retention to allow gas bottles to be safely handled with no need for manual handling
• Raised base to facilitate being handled by forklift truck forks for positioning purposes
• Few moving parts allows for low maintenance and servicing costs
• Painted in safety yellow gloss finish to aid visibility
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations
No questions have been asked about this product yet. If you have a question to ask, please submit using the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.