The forklift bag handler is designed for handling standard size "big bags" whilst utilising the forks on the forklift truck. The bag handler attachment simply attaches to the forklift forks, thus allowing the bags to be picked up via the bag loops. A bag claw situated on each corner of the forklift bag handler allows safe lifting, loading and unloading of big bags.
Negating the need to hang the bag straps directly off the forklift forks, and avoiding the subsequent damage that the sharp fork edges can incur, our forklift bag handler provides the ideal solution for your big bag handling requirements.
With safe securing to the forklift forks via heel retention pins, and supplied in safety yellow for visibility when fitted to the forklift, like all our forklift attachments, the forklift bag handler will come fully tested and certified to comply with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
• Loop claws to enable quick and easy loading and unloading of bags, reducing manual handling
• Free standing 'drive in' design, only requiring single person fitment, reducing downtime for the truck operator
• Large fork pockets allow quick fitment and changeover from bag handling to pallet handling
• Heel retention ensures the forklift bag handler is safely secured to the lift truck forks
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to comply with Health & Safety Regulations
No questions have been asked about this product yet. If you have a question to ask, please submit using the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.