Our Base Emptying Stillages offer a simple means of collecting, moving and safely dumping factory waste whilst utilising your forklift truck.
Once full, emptying the dumping containers is a quick and simple operation via it's bottom opening hinged base, operated by means of a manual wire pull cord. The hinged base, once open, automatically re-locks when the stillage is lowered back to the ground.
Our base emptying dumping containers are ideal for placing around the factory or workshop and can prove a great waste handling alternative to conventional forklift tipping skips, especially when space is at a premium. Pallet feet on the underside of the stillage allows for convenient stacking and storage capabilities.
With a mild steel construction, the dumping containers can come supplied in a variety of colours to help with your waste segregation, and like all our forklift attachments, come supplied fully tested and certified for compliance with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
• Manufactured from 2mm thick steel side plates and 3mm thick base plate, offering long service life properties
• Base opening operated by a simple to use manual wire pull cord, no mechanical parts to breakdown
• Base locks automatically when lowered to the ground, helps speed up operations and increased productivity
• Pallet feet fitted to underside of stillage to allow safe and convenient stacking capabilities where space is at a premium
• Supplied with safety securing chain to ensure the stillage is positively connected to the lift truck
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations
Can the base be opened in mid air ?
No, to release the base, the unit will have to be lowered onto the edge of the waste receptacle that you are emptying into
Can I fit wheels to the bottom ?
If required, wheels (castors) can be fitted during production
If you have a question which is not answered above, please fill in the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return.
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.