A range of Base Emptying Stillages designed for collecting, moving and safely dumping factory waste whilst utilising your forklift truck.
This particular range of dumping containers is fully automatic in operation, requiring no wires, pulleys or dangerous climbing. The entire operation of dumping the containers waste is carried out safely from within the cab of the forklift.
The base of the Base Emptying Stillages automatically re-lock when lowered to the ground.
For stacking and storage capabilities, where space may be at a premium, all Base Emptying Stillages come supplied with pallet feet (Castors can also be supplied as an alternative).
Manufactured from 2mm steel side plates and 3mm steel base plates, the fully automatic dumping boxes offer a robust and practical waste handling solution and a great alternative to the conventional forklift tipping skip.
With a mild steel construction, the dumping containers can come supplied in a variety of colours to help with your waste segregation, and like all our forklift attachments, come supplied fully tested and certified for compliance with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
• Manufactured from 2mm thick steel side plates and 3mm thick base plate, offering long service life properties
• Fully automatic in operation, no wires, no pulley, no climbing, offering safe, fast & efficient operation with minimal downtime
• Base locks automatically when lowered to the ground, helps speed up operations and increased productivity
• Pallet feet fitted to underside of stillage to allow safe and convenient stacking capabilities where space is at a premium
• Supplied with safety securing chain to ensure the stillage is positively connected to the lift truck
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations
"Due to large quantities of waste from shop our floor operations, the Auto Dumping container has helped reduce excessive scrap levels on the shop floor"
- Mark Ingram, General Manager, Thornhill Heat Exchangers UK Ltd
No questions have been asked about this product yet. If you have a question to ask, please submit using the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.