Wheelie bins are an ever popular choice for using as waste receptacles in the working environment. While their lightweight mobile design can make positioning and moving over short distances easier, it can sometimes prove problematic when it comes to emptying and dispensing the contents.
We have developed our deluxe range of large forklift wheelie bin handlers to overcome this problem by allowing 660 to 1100 litre wheelie bins to be lifted and rotated safely with the use of a forklift truck.
This deluxe range of forklift wheelie bin tippers comes fitted with a high quality gearbox, that allows the wheelie bins to be rotated and emptied in a safe and controlled manner without the need to push the wheelie bin against the side of waste receptacle. This gives the added benefit of being able to fill the waste receptacle from all angles, thus ensuring maximum fill capacity is achieved.
The wheelie bins are securely fastened to the wheelie bin rotator by means of webbing and ratchet straps, and with the option of crank handle, loop chain or hydraulic rotation, this model can cater for all requirements.
Our forklift wheelie bin rotator offers a quick, simple and safe method of lifting and empting large wheelie bins, and like all our forklift attachments, comes supplied fully tested and certified for compliance with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
• Suitable for use with 660 - 1100 litre wheelie bins, offering flexibility of use over the most popular size of large wheelie bins
• Simple operation allows wheelie bins to be tipped and emptied without manual handling, thus reducing risk of injury
• High quality gearbox allows wheelie bins to rotate in mid air, therefore allowing access to all areas of the wheelie bin for cleaning or repair
• Rotation functionality eliminates the need to push the wheelie bin against side of waste receptacle therefore allowing receptacle to be filled to maximum capacity
• Heel pin retention to forklift forks ensure the wheelie bin handler is safely secured to the forklift truck during operation
• Painted in high gloss yellow finish to highlight visibility on forklift truck
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to comply with Health & Safety Regulations
No questions have been asked about this product yet. If you have a question to ask, please submit using the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return
We deliver nationwide and overseas, however, deliveries outside of UK Mainland would require us to obtain shipping charges from our shipping agent, so please allow for this during quoting. Read more.
All prices shown are in GBP and exclude VAT as default. We reserve the right to change our prices at any time. In the event that a product is listed with an incorrect price or incorrect information due to typographical error... Read more.
Wheelie bin lifter to handle large 660-1100 litre wheelie bins
Wheelie bin lifter to handle small 90-240 litre wheelie bins
Regular duty tipping skips - ideal for general waste and rubbish.
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.