Wheelie bins are an ever popular choice for using as waste receptacles in the working environment. While their lightweight mobile design can make positioning and moving over short distances easier, it can sometimes prove problematic when it comes to emptying and dispensing the contents.
We have developed our large forklift wheelie bin handler to overcome this problem by allowing 660 to 1100 litre wheelie bins to be lifted and emptied safely with the use of a forklift truck.
The wheelie bin tipper is simply fitted to the forklift truck forks, and with specially designed lifting slots, the forklift wheelie bin handler can be positioned to locate onto, and lift up the wheelie bins via the side trunnions.
With no moving parts, wires or pulleys, the wheelie bin is simply positioned against the side of the waste receptacle, and with forward motion applied, the bin rotates to the required angle allowing for the wheelie bin contents to be emptied.
Our forklift wheelie bin tipper offers a quick, simple and safe method of lifting and empting large wheelie bins, and like all our forklift attachments, comes supplied fully tested and certified for compliance with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
N.B. This forklift wheelie bin handler is only suitable for use with large wheelie bins with side trunnions.
• Suitable for use with 660 - 1100 litre wheelie bins, offering flexibility of use over the most popular size of large wheelie bins
• Simple operation allows wheelie bins to be tipped and emptied without manual handling, thus reducing risk of injury
• Designed with few moving parts allows for low service and maintenance costs
• Heel pin retention to forklift forks ensure the wheelie bin handler is safely secured to the forklift truck during operation
• Painted in high gloss yellow finish to highlight visibility on forklift truck
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to comply with Health & Safety Regulations
No questions have been asked about this product yet. If you have a question to ask, please submit using the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return
We deliver nationwide and overseas, however, deliveries outside of UK Mainland would require us to obtain shipping charges from our shipping agent, so please allow for this during quoting. Read more.
All prices shown are in GBP and exclude VAT as default. We reserve the right to change our prices at any time. In the event that a product is listed with an incorrect price or incorrect information due to typographical error... Read more.
Wheelie bin lifter designed to rotate large 660-1100 litre wheelie bins
Wheelie bin lifter to handle small 90-240 litre wheelie bins
Regular duty tipping skips ideal for general waste and rubbish
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.