Our best selling forklift safety cage, the WP-ECONOMY models offers the exact same build quality and specification as our other forklift safety cages, but through bulk manufacturing, and resultant cost savings, we are able to offer this safety platform at fantastic value for money.
Suitable for one person, this forklift safety cage has a 'lift up' bar for entry, which when lowered provides a protective barrier to the front of the platform
All aspects of health and safety are adhered to with full compliance to current regulations (HSE Guidance Note PM 28)
• Complies fully with HSE Guidance Note PM28 (Fourth edition) ensuring all safety aspects of the platform are fulfilled
• Front lift up (drop down) bar for easy access into platform whilst providing a protective barrier when operating at height
• Security locking system to fork heels ensure the work platform is safely secured to the lift truck
• Full length fork pockets to provide complete platform stability
• Harness anchorage points and in-board handholds points for operator safety
• Perforated back mesh ensures there is a barrier between the platform user and the hazardous areas of the lift truck
• Anti slip floor tread with drain holes to avoid accumulation of water and risk of slipping
• Kick rail to all sides prohibits items left on the floor from falling out at height (i.e. work tools)
• Painted in safety Golden Yellow finish to aid visibility when in operation on the lift truck
• Provided with full safety livery and technical rating plate
• Fully tested and certified to comply with latest Health & Safety Regulations
"We need to carry out maintenance in bulk (high storage) warehouse, and with the forklift platform we can now carry out this task safely ourselves without relying on an outside contractor. Very happy, your company was prompt, courteous and helpful"
- Mel Smith, Manager, Ortho-Care UK Ltd
"We needed the forklift man cage for expansion of our woodmill. The forklift basket is of excellent quality and arrived on time, reasonable cost. What more do you want?"
- Robin Williams, Site & Services Manager, Quality Furniture Co. Ltd
"We had a H & S risk for climbing in and out of a lorry/container. Safety is paramount and the forklift platform has had positive feedback from our staff. Excellent communications, explanations & expectations and will recommend you elsewhere"
- Annette Gregory, PA, Kenton Foods
With the platform being the 'Economy' model, is there a difference in specification ?
No, the platform is made to the exact same high specification as all our other platforms. We simply manufacture this platform in larger quantities, so are able to pass the cost savings onto the customer
Does the platform comply with current Health & Safety Regulations ?
Yes, the platform complies fully with HSE Guidance Note PM 28 (4th Edition), will come fully tested and certified for Health & Safety Regulations
How does the platform secure to the lift truck ?
The platform is secured to the lift truck via a removable heel pin, which locates behind the heel of the fork. Once this pin is in place, the platform will be safely secured
How do I gain entry into the platform ?
To gain entry, simply lift up the moveable bar that is located on the front of the platform. The bar will then drop back down into place upon release
What if my fork dimensions are larger than what you say the platform pockets will accept ?
This will not be a problem, although we would ask you to contact us with your fork dimensions, as we would need to modify the platform pockets to suit
If you have a question which is not answered above, please fill in the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return.
We deliver nationwide and overseas, however, deliveries outside of UK Mainland would require us to obtain shipping charges from our shipping agent, so please allow for this during quoting. Read more.
All prices shown are in GBP and exclude VAT as default. We reserve the right to change our prices at any time. In the event that a product is listed with an incorrect price or incorrect information due to typographical error... Read more.
Raised height forklift man basket with front lift up safety bar for entry
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.