Developed over thirty years ago, this Well Ring Lifter allows safe and easy handling of concrete manhole rings. Used extensively through the supply chain from manufacturers to builder's merchants to haulers, the Well Ring Lifter can be used off forks to handle rings 900mm - 1800mm diameter.
Supplied with a safety chain to prevent the well ring lifter being displaced from the forks, an optional central lifting eye also allows the unit to be used off hook cranes.
In typical Scandinavian style, this Well Ring Lifter offers an uncompromising design and unrivalled build quality. Each grab comes fitted with a high quality automatic locking mechanism ensuring that the independent grabs work synchronously. It has a proven record of handling rings safely and efficiently for over three decades.
• Used off the forks to handle rings 900mm - 1800mm diameter
• Supplied with safety chain to prevent displacement from the forks
• Optional central lifting eye allows for use off hook cranes
• High quality automatic locking mechanism ensures the independant grabs work synchronously
• Proven track record in the field for over three decades
No questions have been asked about this product yet. If you have a question to ask, please submit using the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.