** OFFER EXPIRES 31st OCTOBER 2017 **
With huge savings currently available on our fork-mounted extender jib, now is the ideal time to purchase such a versatile attachment to help with your load handling requirements.
With a fixed reach of 2000mm, the jib can be manually extended to give a total reach of 3000mm. Supplied with two high quality hooks and shackles, which can be positioned in a multitude of lifting location points, our forklift extenter jib comes fully tested, certified and compliant with current health and safety regulations.
• Extends out to 3000mm (2000mm closed) to allow loads to be picked up from greater distances, thus reducing handling costs
• Raised hook position for improved visibility whilst keeping hook off the ground when jib is left standing
• Jib rated to suit the capacity of the lift truck, reducing wear and tear on the lift truck and possibility of overloading
• Multiple hook positions for flexible load handling whilst reducing handling costs
• Long jib arm to reach otherwise inaccessible places (i.e. machinery motors), helping to reduce factory maintenance costs
• Large fork pockets for instant 'drive in' fitting, making jib quick and simple to fit and remove from lift truck
• Heel retaining pins to ensure the jib is safely and securely fastened to the lift truck forks
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations
No questions have been asked about this product yet. If you have a question to ask, please submit using the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return
We deliver nationwide and overseas, however, deliveries outside of UK Mainland would require us to obtain shipping charges from our shipping agent, so please allow for this during quoting. Read more.
All prices shown are in GBP and exclude VAT as default. We reserve the right to change our prices at any time. In the event that a product is listed with an incorrect price or incorrect information due to typographical error... Read more.
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.