Manufactured using a 10mm rolled plate structure and 50mm thick rubber edges, our range of Snow Ploughs come in a width of 9' as standard, giving a ploughing width of 8' when angled.
Brackets on 3 point linkage included
Other widths available on request.
• 9' wide blade, covers an 8' track
• Ultra Heavy Duty - Ideal for contract clearing heavy snow on roads, driveways, car parks, yards etc
• Fixed, Manually adjustable , and Hydraulically adjustable options
• 200 x 50mm thick Rubber edge included as standard
• Durable 10mm rolled plate ensures strength and reliability
• Brackets on 3 point linkage included
• Suitable for high horsepower tractors
No questions have been asked about this product yet. If you have a question to ask, please submit using the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return
We deliver nationwide and overseas, however, deliveries outside of UK Mainland would require us to obtain shipping charges from our shipping agent, so please allow for this during quoting. Read more.
All prices shown are in GBP and exclude VAT as default. We reserve the right to change our prices at any time. In the event that a product is listed with an incorrect price or incorrect information due to typographical error... Read more.
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.