Designed to mount directly onto the carriage of the forklift truck, our forklift Side Keepers help contain the load that is being handled on the forks by providing a barrier that runs along the fork length. When fitted to the forklift carriage, loads that are being handled on the forks cannot slip off the side of the forks.
Manufactured to a standard length of 1200mm and with tapered sides, our forklift Side Keepers help provide a safe and secure way for handling unstable loads.
Like all our forklift attachments, our forklift Side Keepers will come fully tested and certified to comply with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
• Mounted directly to the forklift carriage for secure fitment to the lift truck
• Length of 1200mm to suit the most common forklift fork length
• Robust construction offering a long service life
• Simple design allows for low maintenance and servicing costs
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations.
No questions have been asked about this product yet. If you have a question to ask, please submit using the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.