The self levelling pallet crane forks in this range come with the added benefit of a high quality double spring mechanism which provides smooth and reliable self balancing action and ensures the forks are level when loaded. The springs in the pallet crane fork are fully enclosed within protective steel cylinders.
The PG100/2 SB/SN model comes with the added feature of an integral frame with safety net.
N.B. PG100/2 SSB & PG100/2 SB-SN - Minimum load required to activate the spring loaded head is 200kgs
PG120/3 SSB - Minimum load required to activate the spring loaded head is 600kgs
• Allow pallets to be picked up and moved using an overhead or lorry mounted crane
• Self levelling head automatically adjusts to the weight of the pallet
• Adjustable width and height for load handling flexibility
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & safety Regulations
"We had trouble with our old crane forks and we liked the lightweight and adjustable nature of your pallet crane forks. Very happy with the service"
- Robin Marshall, Supervisor, EPC-UK
"I was asked to purchase this pallet crane fork for a customer, and you fulfilled my requirements perfectly"
- Will Gallimore, Quotations & Contract Engineer, Northern Industrial Battery Services
No questions have been asked about this product yet. If you have a question to ask, please submit using the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.