** LIMITED TIME OFFER **
Now is a great time to take advantage of our price rollback for our most popular forklift tipping skip....The RFS 120L.
Ideal for helping to keep your workplaces clear and allow safe and speedy removal of scrap or rubbish, this forklift skip has been our most popular tipping bin for over 40 years.
Manufactured from 3mm regular duty steel, the tipping skip is manufactured to a robust design and come supplied with a host of features and benefits (please click on 'Features' tab above)
To assist manoeuvrability the skip also comes fitted with a FREE set of 100mm diameter castors (2 fixed, 2 un-braked swivel)
The forklift skip is 'CE' marked, fully tested and come supplied with full test certification
• Regular duty 3mm thick steel tipping bin ensures strong, durable properties
• Full width release handles to eliminate the need to have to lean in between the skip and the truck mast for tipping
• Heavy duty steel under frames to ensure long service life properties
• Twin locking mechanisms for added safety to ensure safe locking when skips are loaded unevenly
• 100mm diameter castors (2 fixed, 2 un-braked swivel)
• Safety security chains ensure skips are safely retained to the lift truck without risk of slipping off the truck forks
• Pull cord fixing points to both left and right hand sides, allows easy retro fitment if required
• Bolted tipping handle assembly allows easy replacement if required (no welding required)
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations
"The tipping bin is used for swarf material and disposing of waste metal. The skip was exactly as described on the web site, good sturdy, great product"
-Brian Liebenberg, Production Manager, TCO UK Ltd
"The tipping skip supplied provided the solution for handling waste in various locations. Would use your company again, quick turnaround and quotation received quickly"
- John W. Downey, Materials Controller, Worley Parsons Ltd
"We needed to transfer liquid and the tipping bin was just the right thing for the job needed. Excellent service and I was very pleased with the help received by email and over the phone"
- Lesley Arnott, General Manager, Farmlay Eggs
"We needed more tipping skips for expansion, and having used your company before, the tipping skips provided has helped us keep a clean and tidy working environment"
- Mike Proctor, Storeman, Plasticon Composites
"Due to handling internal waste, and knowing your product range from previous contact, the tipping bin supplied provided efficient handling of waste and eliminated a Health & Safety issue"
- Neil Eaton, Operations Director, Hi Spec Doorsets
"I required the tipping skip for collecting spent grain and tipping into a trailer. I've had experience with other forklift skips and your company seemed safety conscious and helpful. Perfect product for the job and your sales person was excellent"
- Dave Stubbs, Proprietor, D Stubbs
No questions have been asked about this product yet. If you have a question to ask, please submit using the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return
We deliver nationwide and overseas, however, deliveries outside of UK Mainland would require us to obtain shipping charges from our shipping agent, so please allow for this during quoting. Read more.
All prices shown are in GBP and exclude VAT as default. We reserve the right to change our prices at any time. In the event that a product is listed with an incorrect price or incorrect information due to typographical error... Read more.
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.