Our raised height forklift and telehandler jib is the ideal jib attachment for lifting and conveying loads which are not suitable for, or do not require, palletising. The raised height position of the lifting beam on this forklift and telehandler jib helps give the lift truck operator improved visibility.
Manufactured to the highest quality, the raised height forklift and telehandler jib comes with a fixed beam length of 1800mm and four different lifting location points for added versatility.
The first lifting hole position on this particular forklift jib is at 1000mm and the last lifting hole position is at 1750mm.
The lifting capacity of the forklift jib is based on the forklift trucks own capacity, therefore ensuring the lifting jib can be operated risk free within the safety limits of the forklift truck
With heel pin retention for safe securement to the forklift truck, and a hook and shackle supplied as standard, our raised height forklift jib is the ideal choice for long reach load handling, and like all our forklift truck attachments, will come fully tested and certified to comply with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
• Raised hook position for improved visibility whilst keeping hook off the ground when jib is left standing
• Jib rated to suit the capacity of the lift truck, reducing wear and tear on the lift truck and possibility of overloading
• Multiple hook positions for flexible load handling whilst reducing handling costs
• Long jib arm to reach otherwise inaccessible places (i.e. machinery motors), helping to reduce factory maintenance costs
• Large fork pockets for instant 'drive in' fitting, making jib quick and simple to fit and remove from lift truck
• Heel retaining pins to ensure the jib is safely and securely fastened to the lift truck forks
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations
"We were recommended to you by our trade supplier. The forklift jib does exactly what we need of it. Our old jib did not have a high enough lift capacity. Quick service"
- Charlie Jolliffe, Sales Director, Francis Bugler Ltd
No questions have been asked about this product yet. If you have a question to ask, please submit using the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.