The 'V' blade push along snow plough offers a simple design that allows you to push snow whilst keeping your body in an upright walking position, instead of relying on the strength of your lower back.
The angled steel blade of this pedestrian snow plough allows the snow to easily slide off either side. For easy pushing the snow plough comes mounted on 160mm solid rubber tyred wheels and roller bearings.
Manufactured from mild steel with high quality epoxy coated finish, the 'V' blade push along snow plough is a high quality and hard wearing product
• Simple to operate and eliminates the need to use a shovel, thus reducing risk of back strain
• Manufactured from mild steel with high quality epoxy coated finish
• High quality and hard wearing
• Ergonomic and lightweight for ease of use
• Angled blade allows snow to easily slide off either side
• Generous 160mm diameter solid rubber tyred wheels for smooth movement
• Supplied fully assembled
No questions have been asked about this product yet. If you have a question to ask, please submit using the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.