The pedestrian push along salt spreader is ideal for ensuring pathways, walkways and access ways are gritted for ice.
With large pneumatic tyres for easy movement, and a 50kg capacity non corrosive hopper, our pedestrian salt spreader will help ensure your operations keep moving during the winter months
N.B. Unit is only suitable for use with dry white rock salt
• Large non corrosive 50kg capacity hopper
• Large flow regulator for easy operation, powered by heavy duty stainless steel gears for added strength
• Substantial 330mm pneumatic tyres for easy movement
• Solid control linkage to eliminate sticking and stretched cables
• Fitted with deflector plates to control spread pattern, making ideal for gritting pathways
• One piece fully welded steel frame with ergonomic handle for easy pushing
• Durable plastic rain cover to protect salt from moisture and spillage
What type of salt can I use with the spreader ?
The spreader is suitable for use with dry white rock salt only
If you have a question which is not answered above, please fill in the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return.
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.