Designed for use on both forklift trucks and telehandlers, this range of heavy duty man riding baskets offer a safe and risk free way to carry your working at height tasks.
With a proven track record in the Agricultural market for many years, our man riding platforms can come with brackets to fit the telehandler your choice.
Available in both painted and galvanised options and with a choice of two sizes, these man riding baskets conform fully to the latest Health & Safety Regulations and the requirements of PM 28 (4th Edition)
• Complies fully with HSE Guidance Note PM28 (Fourth edition) ensuring all safety aspects of the platform are fulfilled
• Optional bolt on quick hitch brackets for use with Telehandlers
• Fixed step through bars for easy access into platform whilst providing a protective barrier when operating at height
• Security locking system to fork heels ensure the work platform is safely secured to the lift truck
• Full length fork pockets to provide complete platform stability
• Harness anchorage points and in-board handholds points for operator safety
• Full height back-frame ensures there is a barrier between the platform user and the hazardous areas of the lift truck
• Anti slip floor tread with drain holes to avoid accumulation of water and risk of slipping
• Kick rail to all sides prohibits items left on the floor from falling out at height (i.e. work tools)
• Provided with full safety livery and technical rating plate
• Fully tested and certified to comply with latest Health & Safety Regulations
If you have a question which is not answered above, please fill in the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return.
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.