The two versatile gripping jaws on this drum handler allows both steel and plastic ('L' or 'XL' ring) drums to be handled with the added advantage of being able to handle two drums at the same time
Drums that are tighly packed together can be handled with ease with no spaces around the drums required. This is particulary useful when it comes to handling drums on and off pallets or where containers need stuffing or de-stuffing.
• Suitable for use with 210 litre steel drums and 'L' & 'XL' ring plastic drums, allows these common drums to be handled with no risk of injury
• Strong 'Parrot Beak' gripping mechanism reduces dangerous and costly spillages and drum damage
• Hard steel gripping head for a long service life with low maintenance and operating costs
• Ample sized fork pockets to suit most fork trucks, no need to risk back strain through manual handling
• Fully automatic in operation, reducing time and labour costs
• Freestanding allows quick and easy fitment on and off the forklift with heavy duty zinc plated screw clamps for safe securing
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations
"Our old drum grab was badly damaged and failed inspection. We have used you before and you always provide a good service. The new drum grab enables our forklift drivers to move drums around the warehouse more efficiently"
- Richard Stokes, Engineering, A.G. Barr PLC
No questions have been asked about this product yet. If you have a question to ask, please submit using the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.