Manufactured to a smaller size than our standard range of forklift tipping skips, this mini tipping skip is ideal for placing underneath metal punching machines and other machines where collection of small metal etc is required.
The miniature size of this tipping skip makes it suitable for placing in areas of confined space, and with castors fitted as standard, the skip is easy to manoeuvre and position accordingly.
The sklp is suitable for accepting forklift forks upto 140mm wide x 60mm thick
• Regular duty 3mm thick steel tipping bin ensures strong, durable properties
• Full width release handles to eliminate the need to have to lean in between the skip and the truck mast for tipping
• Heavy duty steel under frames to ensure long service life properties
• Twin locking mechanisms for added safety to ensure safe locking when skips are loaded unevenly
• Safety security chains ensure skips are safely retained to the lift truck without risk of slipping off the truck forks
• Pull cord fixing points to both left and right hand sides, allows easy retro fitment if required
• Bolted tipping handle assembly allows easy replacement if required (no welding required)
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations
No questions have been asked about this product yet. If you have a question to ask, please submit using the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return
Heavy duty tipping skips suitable for more arduous conditions
Auto release tipping skips with fully automatic tipping function
Fully automatic stillage operated via auto release trigger
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.