Suitable for both 210 litre steel and plastic drums, and with versatile hydraulic clamping function, this drum handler is perfect for handling mixed type drums and for when high volume movement of drums is required
For added grip and non-marking benefits, the jaw arms of the hydraulic drum handler are coated with shore 60A polyurethane.
Fitted with a double ended dual acting cylinder ensuring the arms open evenly each side, the hydraulic drum handler also has a pressure relief valve for finite adjustment to its clamping power
N:B: Hydraulic Hoses supplied by others
• Suitable for use with 210 litre steel and plastic drums
• Hydraulic operation for quick and easy drum handling
• Shore 60A Polypropylene coating to inside of jaws offering non-marking properties
• Double ended dual acting cylinder ensures jaw arms open evenly
• Pressure relief valve offers finite adjustment to the clamping power
• Ample sized fork pockets to suit most fork trucks
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations
If you have a question which is not answered above, please fill in the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return.
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.