Suitable for use with a minimum fork truck capacity of 3500kgs, this jib is in perfect working order and is ideal for handling loads that are difficult to palletise etc.
The jib comes supplied with a hook and shackle, which can be moved to any of the six different lifting points. Lifting capacity at each lifting point is as follows;
The jib has heel retaining pins to ensure secure fitment to the forklift forks.
Fully tested and certified for compliance with health and safety regulations
N.B: If you have a smaller forklift then the jib can still be used, we would just have to re-rate the lifting capacities from what is shown above
• Extends out to 1800mm to allow loads to be picked up from greater distances, thus reducing handling costs
• Low profile design allows for better access into areas where space is limited, helping to reduce manual handling and subsequent risk of injury
• Jib rated to suit the capacity of the lift truck, reducing wear and tear on the lift truck and possibility of overloading
• Multiple hook positions for flexible load handling whilst reducing handling costs
• Long jib arm to reach otherwise inaccessible places (i.e. machinery motors), helping to reduce factory maintenance costs
• Large fork pockets for instant 'drive in' fitting, making jib quick and simple to fit and remove from lift truck
• Heel retaining pins to ensure the jib is safely and securely fastened to the lift truck forks
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations
No questions have been asked about this product yet. If you have a question to ask, please submit using the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return
We deliver nationwide and overseas, however, deliveries outside of UK Mainland would require us to obtain shipping charges from our shipping agent, so please allow for this during quoting. Read more.
All prices shown are in GBP and exclude VAT as default. We reserve the right to change our prices at any time. In the event that a product is listed with an incorrect price or incorrect information due to typographical error... Read more.
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.