Our heavy duty forklift drum handler, designed for steel drums, is ideal for handling drums where the contents have a high mass to volume ratio, such as powders, metals etc.
With a safe working load of 1000kgs, this drum handler provides the capability of handling the most heaviest of drums.
Simple operation, purely mechanical, with no hydraulic or electrical connection to the forklift required, means this drum handler can be utilised with your forklift truck quickly and effectively when heavy drums need to be handled.
• Heavy duty capacity suitable for handling drums with a high mass to volume ratio
• Suitable for use with 210 litre (45 gallon) steel drums, allowing this common drum to be handled with no risk of injury
• Ample sized fork pockets to suit most fork trucks, no need to risk back strain through manual handling
• Simple design with few moving parts offering low maintenance and servicing costs
• Fully automatic in operation, reducing time and labour costs
• Quick and easy to fit on and off the forklift with heavy duty zinc plated screw clamps for safe securing to forklift
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations
"Our old drum grab was unserviceable and your 1000kg capacity model was good value for money"
- Gavin Varnham, Engineer, Nissan Motor Manufacturing
No questions have been asked about this product yet. If you have a question to ask, please submit using the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return
We deliver nationwide and overseas, however, deliveries outside of UK Mainland would require us to obtain shipping charges from our shipping agent, so please allow for this during quoting. Read more.
All prices shown are in GBP and exclude VAT as default. We reserve the right to change our prices at any time. In the event that a product is listed with an incorrect price or incorrect information due to typographical error... Read more.
Drum grabber suitable for handling steel drums around the waist
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.