The goods carrying forklift transfer platform has been designed to aid the safe transportation of pallets or other loads that require protection when being moved (Please note this platform is not suitable for personnel carrying).
Manufactured from robust steel framework on three sides, the goods carrying forklift platform comes supplied as standard with a front folding ramp, to enable wheeled products to be loaded and unloaded easily.
Chains or webbing straps (dependent upon product being transported) are secured to the front opening to ensure the product is safely contained within the platform. An optional gate can fitted in lieu of chains and webbing straps if required.
Tailor made to suit the specific dimensions of the load being handled, our goods carrying platform is the ideal solution for safely moving and transporting bulky products whilst utilising your forklift truck and reducing manual handling costs.
Like all our forklift attachments, the goods carrying platform will come fully tested and certified to comply with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
N.B. Please advise the length and width of the platform you require with your enquiry, so we can tailor your quote accordingly
• Tailor made to suit the specific dimension requirements of the product being handled
• Allows safe transfer of products (non man riding) whilst utilising the forklift truck
• Fitted ramp (9 degrees) to allow easy loading and unloading of product
• Retaining chains / webbing straps (optional gate) for safe retention of the product within the platform
• Security locking system to fork heels to ensure the platform is retained safely to the forklift truck
• Full length fork pockets to provide complete stability
• Generous size fork pockets to cater for a wide range of forklift truck forks
• Fully tested and certified to comply with Health & Safety Regulations
"We have a high balcony and needed a safe way of transferring items from the forks at height. The goods platform I saw on your website was 90% what we needed. You took my drawing and manufactured the platform to suit my specific requirements. I was really impressed with the communication, speed of service and the flexibility with making changes to the design"
- Lee Ingold, Test Department Leader, Limor Engineering Ltd
"We are putting the platform to good use allowing us to move machines in and out of our demonstration room on the first floor of our building simply and safely. Your company understood our needs very well and were able to design to suit our particular needs with no problems at all"
- Barry Crompton, Managing Director, Abrasive Finishing Systems
Can I or my employees stand in the platform during operation ?
Under Health & Safety Regulations, these platform are strictly non man riding. It is possible for personnel to go inside the platform during use however, but we would have to design the platform so the personnel stands in their own dedicated compartment
Can I roll a pallet truck inside ?
The ramp is designed to facilitate loading of a pallet truck
How big is the platform ?
To ensure the platform is big enough to suit your requirements, each platform is manufactured to order based on the size of your product
If you have a question which is not answered above, please fill in the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return.
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.