Designed for use when handling extra wide pallets or long products such as steel or plastic pipes, steel flats, plastic extrusions or timber.
The added benefit of the adjustable wide load stabilisers is that the two outer forks can be laterally adjusted, ideal for where pallet widths vary or where the pallet bearer position varies substantially
The forklift forks slide into the inner fork sleeves of the wide load stabiliser attachment, whilst the adjustable outer forks support and balance the load. Risk of product damage can also be reduced.
The wide load stabiliser attachment is manufactured to order, to suit your specific application, and like all our forklift attachments, comes supplied fully tested and certified for compliance with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
N.B. Please advise the width and weight of the load being handled with your enquiry, so we can ensure correct model is specified
• Outer forks laterally adjustable to allow greater flexibility when handling loads of different widths
• Four forks allow wide loads to be supported safely whilst helping to reduce product damage
• Heavy duty fork sleeves offering long service life properties
• Heavy duty cross beam ensures rigidity of the attachment
• Heel pin retention for safely securing the attachment to the forklift truck forks
• Finished in safety yellow gloss finish to ensure visibility when fitted to the lift truck
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to comply with Health & Safety Regulations
No questions have been asked about this product yet. If you have a question to ask, please submit using the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return
We deliver nationwide and overseas, however, deliveries outside of UK Mainland would require us to obtain shipping charges from our shipping agent, so please allow for this during quoting. Read more.
All prices shown are in GBP and exclude VAT as default. We reserve the right to change our prices at any time. In the event that a product is listed with an incorrect price or incorrect information due to typographical error... Read more.
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.