The forklift towing hitch allows conventional forklifts to be able to tow objects using a tow ball or pin. Ideal forklift attachment for allowing your forklift to tow trailers.
The forklift tow hitch comes fitted with a 3000kg capacity ball hitch as standard.
With safe and secure heel retention to the forklift forks, this allows the forklift to either shunt or pull the load into place. Like all our attachments, the tow hitch will come fully tested and certified to comply with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
N.B: Before using, we recommend first checking the suitability of your forklift and probable restrictions with your forklift supplier or truck manufacturer
• Supplied with 50mm diameter ball hitch and pin for maximum usage flexibility
• Standard length of 1200mm making it compatible with most standard forklift forks
• Heel pin retention to ensure the tow hitch is secured safely to forklift forks
• Generous 'drive in' fork pockets making the tow hitch one person fitment, thus helping to reduce standing time and downtime
• Painted in safety yellow gloss to ensure visibility when fitted to the lift truck
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations
"We had trouble manoeuvring large trailers within our warehouse. This task has now gone from a four man manual task to a one man simple task. Saves time, men, and lowers risk of injury. Service was excellent and the tow hitch is very good quality"
- Martin Elsy, Engineering Supervisor, South of Tyne Wear NHS Estates Department
No questions have been asked about this product yet. If you have a question to ask, please submit using the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return
We deliver nationwide and overseas, however, deliveries outside of UK Mainland would require us to obtain shipping charges from our shipping agent, so please allow for this during quoting. Read more.
All prices shown are in GBP and exclude VAT as default. We reserve the right to change our prices at any time. In the event that a product is listed with an incorrect price or incorrect information due to typographical error... Read more.
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.