Buy forklift tipping skips here - ideal for helping to keep working areas clear whilst allowing safe and speedy removal of scrap or rubbish. Our skips can be used in production or storage areas.
The design of our forklift and telehandler tipping bins is the accumulation of over 40 years industry experience. Key features of the tipping skips are there to maximise the usability and safety of the skip for the operator.
Manufactured with a regular duty 3mm thick steel body and heavy duty under frame, our standard range of tipping bins are ideally suited for the collection and disposal of general factory waste and rubbish. Emptying of the forklift and telehandler skip's contents is carried out by a simple-to-operate release mechanism, which when activated, allows the tip skip to roll forward and empty.
All our forklift and telehandler skips can also be retro fitted at any time with our auto-release mechanism, making the skips ideal for when tipping at height is a requirement.
With a mild steel construction, our tipping skips for sale come supplied in a variety of colours to help with your waste segregation, and like all our forklift attachments, come supplied fully tested and certified for compliance with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
• Regular duty 3mm thick steel tipping bin ensures strong, durable properties
• Full width release handles to eliminate the need to have to lean in between the skip and the truck mast for tipping
• Heavy duty steel under frames to ensure long service life properties
• Twin locking mechanisms for added safety to ensure safe locking when skips are loaded unevenly
• Suitable for retro fitment of auto release kit
• Pre-drilled castor plates to allow retro fitment of castors if need be (no onsite welding required)
• Safety security chains ensure skips are safely retained to the lift truck without risk of slipping off the truck forks
• Pull cord fixing points to both left and right hand sides, allows easy retro fitment if required
• Bolted tipping handle assembly allows easy replacement if required (no welding required)
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations
"The tipping bin is used for swarf material and disposing of waste metal. The skip was exactly as described on the web site, good sturdy, great product"
-Brian Liebenberg, Production Manager, TCO UK Ltd
"The tipping skip supplied provided the solution for handling waste in various locations. Would use your company again, quick turnaround and quotation received quickly"
- John W. Downey, Materials Controller, Worley Parsons Ltd
"We needed to transfer liquid and the tipping bin was just the right thing for the job needed. Excellent service and I was very pleased with the help received by email and over the phone"
- Lesley Arnott, General Manager, Farmlay Eggs
"We needed more tipping skips for expansion, and having used your company before, the tipping skips provided has helped us keep a clean and tidy working environment"
- Mike Proctor, Storeman, Plasticon Composites
"Due to handling internal waste, and knowing your product range from previous contact, the tipping bin supplied provided efficient handling of waste and eliminated a Health & Safety issue"
- Neil Eaton, Operations Director, Hi Spec Doorsets
"I required the tipping skip for collecting spent grain and tipping into a trailer. I've had experience with other forklift skips and your company seemed safety conscious and helpful. Perfect product for the job and your sales person was excellent"
- Dave Stubbs, Proprietor, D Stubbs
Do the skips come with wheels ?
All skips have pre-drilled castor plates, so wheels (castors) can simply be bolted on if required
Are the skips water tight ?
The skips are stich welded on the inside as standard. A fully welded skip (water tight) can be costed for if required
For waste segregation, can i have the skips in different colours ?
Yes, we can supply skips in different colours if you wish - This would be an ideal option for colour coding your skips dependent upon the waste going in them
How are the skips retained to the truck when tipping ?
All our skips come with safety retaining chains as standard which secures the skip to the forklift
Are you able to supply covers for the skip ?
Yes, at an additional cost we can supply PVC covers for the skips
Can you put additional information on the side of the skip if required ?
If advised, we would be happy to weld fleet numbers etc on the skips. We can also add stencils if requested
If you have a question which is not answered above, please fill in the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return.
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.