Our heavy duty range of safety cages and man riding baskets are designed tor use in the more arduous environments, such as construction sites and industrial plants.
These extra wide forklift safety cages have generous widths of either 1400mm or 2440mm, which makes them the ideal safety cage of choice for use with Telehandlers.
Fully compliant with HSE Regulations (PM28), the safety cages come supplied as standard with safety harness rails, anti-slip bases, climb through entry rails, and full height back-frames fitted with Galvanised mesh
Supplied with fork pockets allowing for simple fitment ot the forklift truck, the safety cages can also be fitted with bolt on quick hitch brackets, making them suitable for use with Telehandlers (Brackets available: Manitou/Merlo/Matbro/JCB/CAT TH62)
• Complies fully with HSE Guidance Note PM28 (Fourth edition) ensuring all safety aspects of the platform are fulfilled
Optional bolt on quick hitch brackets for use with Telehandlers (Manitou/Merlo/Matbro/JCB/CAT TH62)
• Fixed step through bars for easy access into platform whilst providing a protective barrier when operating at height
• Security locking system to fork heels ensure the work platform is safely secured to the lift truck
• Full length fork pockets to provide complete platform stability
• Harness anchorage points and in-board handholds points for operator safety
• Full height back-frame ensures there is a barrier between the platform user and the hazardous areas of the lift truck
• Anti slip floor tread with drain holes to avoid accumulation of water and risk of slipping
• Kick rail to all sides prohibits items left on the floor from falling out at height (i.e. work tools)
• Provided with full safety livery and technical rating plate
• Fully tested and certified to comply with latest Health & Safety Regulations
If you have a question which is not answered above, please fill in the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return.
We deliver nationwide and overseas, however, deliveries outside of UK Mainland would require us to obtain shipping charges from our shipping agent, so please allow for this during quoting. Read more.
All prices shown are in GBP and exclude VAT as default. We reserve the right to change our prices at any time. In the event that a product is listed with an incorrect price or incorrect information due to typographical error... Read more.
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.