A fixed blade forklift snow plough that is angled to clear snow to the left. The snow plough comes fitted as standard with a heavy duty steel wearstrip with the additional option of having a 20mm thick rubber blade insert fitted if desired.
Utilising a heavy duty rolled steel blade, our fixed forklift snow plough attachment is designed to work in the most arduous of snow conditions and is more than suitable for ploughing fresh or hard compacted frozen snow.
Large 'T' screw fork clamps ensure the snow plough is secured to the forklift forks at all times
N.B. Image shown is with rubber blade insert fitted
• Heavy duty steel blade rolling for complete durability and longevity
• Angled blade, ensures snow is pushed away to one side when ploughing
• Heavy duty steel wearstrips fitted as standard to all models with the option of additional 20mm thick rubber blade inserts
• Generous sized fork pockets, ensures the forklift snow plough will fit most fork trucks, thus maximising use of available plant machinery
• Quick and easy to fit on and off the forklift forks via zinc plated safety screw clamps
• No moving parts, offering low maintenance and servicing costs
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations
"We had bought a cheaper snow plough in the past which was not up to the job. We used your company based on price and quality and we received a first class service from start to finish"
- Paul Hartley, Warehouse Manager, Peckover Transport
No questions have been asked about this product yet. If you have a question to ask, please submit using the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.