The fork mounted pallet rotator allows safe and simple pallet pick up and rotation. The fork tines of the pallet rotator are adjustable (550 - 806mm) to suit most pallet sizes. A high quality wormed gearbox allows controlled rotation of the forks via a crank handle. The front section of the pallet rotator can be rotated through 360 degrees.
The forklift pallet rotator offers a clever solution to emptying contents off a pallet whilst eliminating the need for anual handling, and like all our forklift attachment, comes fully tested and certified to comply with latest Health & Safety Regulations.
• High quality gear box allows effortless and controlled pallet rotation with no manual handling
• Adjustable fork tines allow maximum flexibility for handling different pallet sizes
• 360 Degree rotation ensures pallet contents are tipped completely, reducing manual handling and risk of injury
• Heel retention ensures the pallet rotator is safely secured to the lift truck forks
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations
No questions have been asked about this product yet. If you have a question to ask, please submit using the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return
We deliver nationwide and overseas, however, deliveries outside of UK Mainland would require us to obtain shipping charges from our shipping agent, so please allow for this during quoting. Read more.
All prices shown are in GBP and exclude VAT as default. We reserve the right to change our prices at any time. In the event that a product is listed with an incorrect price or incorrect information due to typographical error... Read more.
Regular duty tipping skips ideal for general waste and rubbish
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.