Designed for towing behind the forklift truck, this magnetic sweeper easily connects to either the forklifts tow bar or towing eye.
Fitted with heavy duty rubber wheels, the towable magnet incorporates a simple magnetic lifting system that allows ferrous metal to be deposited after collection
The towable magnetic sweeper is Ideal for the removal of 'puncture causing' ferrous metal such as nails, nuts, bolts and other ferrous objects
N.B. The above sweeper has a permanent magnet that does not require a power source and will last indefinitely, if not abused
• Reduce damage to vehicles thus saving companies time and money
• Simple connection to forklift tow bar or towing eye
• Heavy duty rubber wheels for ease of movement
• Simple magnetic lifting system enables ferrous metal to be deposited after collection
• Robust design providing long service life properties
• Ideal for applications such as Paths, Workshops, Factory Floors, Car Parks, Runways, Loading Bays and many more
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations
No questions have been asked about this product yet. If you have a question to ask, please submit using the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return
We deliver nationwide and overseas, however, deliveries outside of UK Mainland would require us to obtain shipping charges from our shipping agent, so please allow for this during quoting. Read more.
All prices shown are in GBP and exclude VAT as default. We reserve the right to change our prices at any time. In the event that a product is listed with an incorrect price or incorrect information due to typographical error... Read more.
Medium duty forklift broom for general purpose outdoor sweeping
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.